Description of Pine Green Valley
Small and friendly site, set in the Fowey Valley, overlooking Bodmin Moor.
Pine Green Valley Caravan & Camping Park is situated in the “Gateway to Cornwall”.
Tony and Carol will offer you a warm welcome and a comfortable stay at our dog friendly glamping site.
As experienced campers and campsite managers, we understand the needs of the modern day tourist and what it means to be made to feel welcome.
The site itself is set in 3 acres and is terraced down the valley, so there are no obstructions when you are admiring the breathtaking sunsets over the Fowey Valley and Bodmin Moor.
What a fantastic base for the start of your Cornwall experience.
With great links from the A38, most of the favourite spots are accessible for a day trip out.
Or you can stay closer to home visiting the many local attractions including The Eden Project, Carnglaze caverns, Looe, Fowey, Golitha Falls and many more.
If anyone loves the great outdoors, then there are the fabulous ancient sites on Bodmin moor to explore or have a spot of lunch at the world famous Daphne Du Maurier’s Jamaica Inn.
- 1 Unit
- Sleeps: 4 Persons + 1 extra bed(s)
- Toilets (Ensuite) , Showers (Ensuite)
- Towels(No) and Bedding(Yes)
- Self Catering
Lavender Lodge is a luxury self contained wooden lodge.
It comes complete with small kitchenette, bathroom and double sofa bed, 42" Freeview TV and a mezzanine bedroom, what could be cosier?
The lodge also has fabulous wrap around decking area with private hot tub (mid May 2017) for those wishing to eat outdoors whilst enjoying the fabulous views.
Other Accommodation at Pine Green Valley
- Hydrangea Lodge: A self contained 2 bedroom Lodge. Complete with double bedroom, bunk beds to 2nd bedroom, Bathroom, fitted kitchen and hot tub on the veranda.
- Valley View Microlodge is a 2 person 'Hotel in a box' It has a very contemporary look with stunning views across Bodmin Moor.
- Shepherds Delight shepherds hut is perfect for 2 people. It has an enclosed toilet, kitchenette, private balcony and a sofa bed. The views and sunsets over the Moors are spectacular. From mid May 2017, there is a private hot tub.
What better way to get away from it all?
- Shared Showers
- Shared Toilets
- Washing Up
Glamping units are self contained, but the site has further facilities should guests wish to use them.
Shop is available at certain times for basic groceries and free range eggs from our on site chickens.
What to bring?
- Basic Provisions
Towels and basic provisions should be brought.