Ecopod Boutique Retreat, Argyll
Modern and spacious geodesic eco-domes enjoying some of the finest scenery on the west coast of Scotland
Tariff: £995 per week in high season; short breaks available in low season
Note: Open all year round
The first of its kind in the UK, Ecopod Boutique Retreat is a new and exciting concept in luxury self-catering accommodation.
Nestled in Birch trees and perfectly positioned to make the most of the spectacular view of Castle Stalker and Loch Linnhe, Ecopod offers guests a truly unique experience on the west coast of Scotland.
This modern geodesic dome is a light-filled, open plan and chilled out space with a luxurious interior combining classic soft furnishings, high-end audio-visual equipment and an array of locally-sourced produce and toiletries.
Everything inside the pod has been carefully chosen with the environment in mind. Think classic well-made furniture, top of the range low energy appliances and sustainable timber.
The retreat is a temporary structure in essence, designed to leave no footprint on the land.
- 1 spacious and modern geodesic dome tent
- Double bed
- All linen, towels and robes/slippers included in rental
- Cedar soaking tub on deck
- Wood pellets for heating supplied
- Fully-equipped hand-made kitchen with low energy appliances
- Flat screen 37” LCD television
- ipod docking station and music/DVD library
- Complimentary grocery basket on arrival, with delivery service for weekly stays
- Complimentary hamper of Scottish gourmet produce on arrival
- Complimentary luxury pod pack in bathroom – organic, therapeutic toiletries produced in Scotland
- Online booking