Ketchup’s Bank Glamping, Queensland
All the glamour of luxury accommodation with the romance of camping under the stars at this secluded eco-retreat
Sleeps: 2 adults per tent
Tariff: From AUD $280 per night, accommodation only
Note: Open all year round
South East Queensland’s first couples’ luxury tent bush retreat, Ketchup’s Bank Glamping, can be found in a secluded location near Boonah in the heart of the Scenic Rim, only 90 minutes drive south-west of Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
These solar powered luxury eco-tents provide a truly unique real Aussie bush camping experience complete with ensuite, private deck, spectacular views and your very own campfire and camp kitchen.
Set on the edge of 100 acres of private eucalyptus forest, there are many hidden locations to escape to for breathtaking mountain views and glorious sunsets.
Relax by the campfire and toast marshmallows or unwind on your balcony with a glass of wine as you watch the sunset and wallabies grazing.
Only 15 minutes away you will find the country town of Boonah where you will be amazed at the genuinely friendly country charm of the locals, the unique shopping experience and the amazing variety of cafes and restaurants.
Visit a local winery, art gallery or one of the many national parks, rainforests or lakes.
For the more adventurous there is fixed wing gliding, scenic flights or world class rock climbing.
- 2 Secluded Luxury Eco-tents
- Queen bed, plush pillowtop ensemble
- Luxury linen and electric blanket
- Comfortable seating
- DVD player with LCD screen
- Ensuite with flushing toilet, fluffy towels and bathrobes
- Self-contained private camp kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Complementary condiments: cooking oil, salt, pepper, honey, sauces, balsamic vinegar etc
- Bar fridge in tent
- Billy tea and cast iron campfire oven
- Marshmallows for toasting over your private campfire
- Firewood supplied
- Daily complementary kitchen cleaning and dish washing (after all, this is Glamping)
- Gourmet food hampers available
- Private deck
- Abundant wildlife – wallabies, possums, koalas, goannas, bettongs, parrots and much more
- Spectacular views from your tent!