Description of Barnutopia
Opened in June 2015 we amassed over ninety 5-star reviews during our first year.
Guests talk about the gorgeous accommodation, stunning views, idyllic setting, friendly hosts and great food, particularly our original recipe homemade pancakes.
Our glamping yurts, stables and tent are fully furnished with real beds, warm duvets and pillows made up ready for your arrival, power, lighting, heating and free Wi-Fi.
Excellent shared amenities included a well-equipped camp kitchen, breakfast room, dining room and shower room in the main farmhouse and a party barn with TV lounge, Freeview, DVD player, DIY bar area, dance floor and music player.
It should be noted that the farmhouse shower room with hand basin and toilet is lovely and more than adequate for all glamping guests to wash every day.
However, it is not designed for all guests on site to take showers every day.
We are on a private water supply and septic system and your help with conserving water by using the portable toilets if you just need to use the loo is appreciated.
Please bring your own towels.
- 1 Unit
- Sleeps: 6 Persons
- Toilets (Shared) , Showers (Shared)
- Towels(No) and Bedding(Yes)
- Bed & Breakfast, Half Board, Self Catering
Yurt Bronwyn sleeps up to 6 in a king-size bed, bunk bed and comfortable double sofa bed.
It is beautifully furnished and has power, lighting, heating and free Wi-Fi.
Beds are made up ready on arrival.
Other Accommodation at Barnutopia
- Yurt Carianne sleeps 4 in a double bed and bunk bed.
- Yurt Nanny Iris sleeps 4 in a triple bunk (single over double) and a single bed.
- Stable Stephanie sleeps 2 in a king-size bed a double sofa bed.
- Stable Steve sleeps 6 in a double bed, bunk bed and double sofa bed.
- Cabin Connie sleeps 5 in a triple bunk (single over double and a double sofa bed.
- Bunkroom Bethan sleeps 10 on 2 bed platforms with single mattresses. Bring sleeping bags for this unit only.
- Shared Showers
- Shared Toilets
- Washing Up
Our long barn/party barn is set up with a lounge area, wall-mounted TV with Freeview & DVD player, bar with shelves and fridge behind for bring-your-own or licensed bar on request, a dance area and a music player (can play radio, CDs or connect to an iPod or smartphone).
- Children's Play Area
- Fruit Trees
- Herb Garden
- Vegetable Garden
The farmyard, long barn, animal area and part of the main farmhouse are accessible at all times.
What to bring?
- Basic Provisions
You really don't need to bring anything as everything is provided (except towels).
We've even had guests turn up who have forgotten their luggage and they've been fine.
Bring food for self-catering or take advantage of our dining to order service.