Hintok River Camp at Hellfire Pass, River Kwai
A unique safari-style tented camp resort situated on one of the most spectacular spots along the famous River Kwai
Sleeps: up to 3 adults per tent
Tariff: From approx USD 79.00 per person, per night
Note: Open all year round
Spread across a grassy lawn, each of the 38 stylish safari tents is an oasis of comfort with air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms and private verandas.
Wade in the natural spring pool or enjoy a barbeque campfire dinner when dusk falls.
Geographically, Hintok River Camp at Hellfire Pass is situated on one of the most spectacular spots on the famous River Kwai.
This historic piece of land was part of a Japanese military camp during World War II.
There is a suspension bridge connecting the two sides of the River Kwai, which are Hintok River Camp and Had Ngew temple and village.
Hintok River Camp is an ideal location to do all the activities you ever dreamed of.
- 38 luxury safari-style canvas tents
- On raised wooden bases
- Twin, Queen-size, triple beds
- Comfortable bedding and cotton linens
- Adjustable air-conditioner
- Dressing table & Make-up table
- Private in-room bathroom with hot water shower
- Private veranda
- Brass standing and table fan
- Bathroom amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Room key chain torch