Luxury geodesic domed tents in the heart of Torres del Paine National Park, with superb trekking itineraries to suit all levels
Sleeps: 2 per tent
Tariff: See website for prices
Note: Open from October to April
The perfect compromise between hotel accommodation and camping, EcoCamp provides a remote base at the foot of the towering granite peaks of the Torres del Paine National Park in the heart of Chilean Patagonia, with the least ecological impact possible.
This collection of geodesic domed tents, each one large enough to stand up straight in and lie down on a real bed, offers unique but comfortable accommodation that can only be booked as part of an all inclusive adventure package.
Explore virgin beech forests, admire colossal glaciers, ride on horseback, kayaking on the rivers, enjoy the abundance of wildlife and the flora and fauna in this world heritage site, an area of unlimited beauty.
Various trekking expeditions and tours are available with English speaking guides.
- 25 geodesic domed tents
- Wooden flooring
- Real beds with linen provided
- Round windows in the ceiling to observe the stars
- Energy from renewable sources: hydro and solar
- 3 giant community domes for dining and resting
- All inclusive – Accommodation, meals (including wine), transfers and guided tours as detailed in itinerary