An award-winning holiday park in North Yorkshire, near Thirsk on the edge of the North York Moors National Park.
An award-winning 9 acre park situated outside the village of Knayton, near Thirsk and Northallerton in North Yorkshire.
The Mega Pods are locally built in North Yorkshire and offer guests a cosy, comfortable glamping experience where you can enjoy the feeling of being close to nature, whilst also enjoying your home comforts.
These pods are warm and cosy inside and you can enjoy the surrounding countryside in your own private location.
Each Mega Pod consists of:
– A kitchenette area – for you to be able to prepare your meals for the day. This is equipped with sink, microwave, fridge, kettle and food preparation area.
– A dining area – with a folding dining table with two chairs and two folding chairs.
– A sleeping area – including a fixed double bed and a double sofa bed. You will need to provide your own bedding and pillows.
– A lounge area – with an L shape sofa facing a mounted flat screen TV and electric heating.
– A wet room – including a toilet, basin and shower. The shower is a quick electric shower however in addition we also have three luxury wet rooms available close by for added comfort. Towels are not included.
– Electric sockets – provided throughout the pod.
– WiFi – available on site.
– Raised decking – so you can walk straight out of the pod on to a decked area ideal for sitting and enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning.
– Your own picnic table & bench – on a gravel area at the front of the pod, ideal for sitting out in the sun or a BBQ. A small gas BBQ is available for hire from reception at a daily charge of £10.
Hillside Caravan Park is located on the edge of the North York Moors National Park. This makes it ideal for place for walking, cycling or exploring the local area. The site has a large outdoor amenity area with stunning views to enjoy the countryside views.
The park has been awarded a Gold award by David Bellamy for its continued commitment towards conservation and the environment. We are a honey bee friendly park with dedicated wild flower areas. We also operate weekly recycling collections.
The owner does not have a video of their glamping site.
Our accommodation provides a perfect base for exploring the beautiful North Yorkshire countryside, taking in some of the breath-taking views. The area is ideal for walking and there is a public footpath running through the farmstead leading to a network of public paths and bridleways.
Prices are for 2 adults and one car Max 4 persons in one pod, no pets are allowed inside the Camping Pods.
If cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to arrival then the monies paid may be transferred to another booking. If cancellation is less than 7 days prior to arrival this will result in no refund of payment at the discretion of the owner.
The information and photos in this listing were supplied by Chris Cook, the owner/manager of Hillside Caravan Park.
Hillside Caravan Park has been advertising on Go Glamping since March 13, 2018
Please Note: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion. Currency conversions are not guaranteed to be accurate.
4 units. Each unit sleeps 4
Minimum stay - 1 nights
The Mega Pods are locally built in North Yorkshire and offer guests a cosy, comfortable glamping experience where you can enjoy the feeling of being close to nature, whilst also enjoying your home comforts. These camping pods are warm and cosy inside and you can enjoy the surrounding countryside in your own private location.
Send a quick booking enquiry with your details to the owner - it only takes a minute...