Description of Manor Farm Glamping
Situated in the village of Aston Somerville near Broadway, you will find this hidden gem that fulfils all your needs for relaxation.
Manor Farm has diversified and landscaped parts of the farmland to develop exciting new glamping opportunities for couples, families or large groups.
The environment has been tastefully converted whilst retaining some of the authentic structural features, within an attractive working farm setting.
We are the perfect base to explore the North Cotswolds.
Our nearest village Broadway, renowned for its chocolate box appeal, boasts a good selection of bars and restaurants, and plenty of independently owned shops to satisfy even the most discerning of shoppers!
We are equi-distant from Cheltenham Spa, Worcester, and Stratford upon Avon should you wish to explore further afield.
Manor Farm Glamping is an extension of the “Old Dairy Cottages and Shepherd’s Hut” business and now boasts 4 different sites to suit all budgets and leisure needs, with unobstructed views over the farm land.
There is direct access to the public footpath runs the length of the farm and one can follow the River Isbourne throughout, taking in some stunning scenery as well as observing some local flora and fauna.
It is a dog’s paradise so bring your pooch along too (certain areas will be restricted to lead walking due to a young dairy herd in the field).
Woodland site for group hire
- 8 Units
- Sleeps: 2 Persons + 2 extra bed(s)
- Toilets (Shared) , Showers (Shared)
- Towels(No) and Bedding(No)
- Self Catering
Set in a 12 acre woodland, 8 Pods form a semi-circle around a central outdoor BBQ and entertainment area.
A large 6m Swedish inspired indoor BBQ house provides a cosy and warm shelter for whole groups (seats up to 30) to cook, gather, listen to music, or host a party.
The BBQ dominates the room and enables communal cooking or just a fire to gather around for warmth.
Other Accommodation at Manor Farm Glamping
- The Paddock hosts a Safari tent, 2 Deluxe Pods and 2 Superior Pods, all overlooking the farmland. The farm buildings house an additional kitchen area and ablution block, complete with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- The Shepherd's Huts are nestled in private enclosed gardens with hot tubs. The features of the traditional old dairy buildings have been retained as undercover seating and BBQ areas. Both come fully equipped.
- Shared Showers
- Shared Toilets
- Washing Up
What to bring?
- Basic Provisions
- Sleeping Bags
The Woodland site has a fully equipped kitchenette, whilst the Paddock has a communal kitchen and camping packs can be purchased.