Description of Seven Hills Hideaway
We offer a unique and exclusive holiday experience…it’s luxury glamping at its best with each lodge having its own amazing hot tub.
Seven Hills Hideaway, is a place where you can relax, unwind and escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. In our tranquil countryside and luxurious canvas lodges, you will find the space and time to recharge your batteries.
On the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park – one of only five International Dark Sky Reserves in the world our lodges are nestles in the quiet, rolling Monmouthshire countryside, but is far from isolated.
You can ‘stay away from it all’, walking the hills, exploring the valleys, discovering hidden gems; or you can take in our towns and cities.
We’re just 4 miles from the Abergavenny, with its Michelin starred eateries and famous festivals of food and cycling.
Monmouth, Hay-on-Wye, Hereford; even Cardiff, Bristol and Bath are all within easy reach.
Our safari lodge is designed, furnished and equipped to make your stay luxurious… it’s on-grid enough to provide all the creature comforts you need (for drying your hair, charging your phone or powering your mobile devices); yet off-grid enough to help you recharge your personal batteries!
– 3 double bedrooms (1 king size, 1 twin & 1 double sleeping cabin).
– Open plan living, with a dining and lounge space large enough for 6, cosy enough for 2
– Kitchen: fully equipped for 6, complete with fridge, crockery, cutlery and all kitchen essential
– Cooking and heating from a traditional (and very effective) log burner and a gas ring ring for that morning cuppa!
– Heated shower
Luxury Canvas Lodges
- 3 Units
- Sleeps: 6 Persons
- Toilets (Ensuite) , Showers (Ensuite)
- Towels(Yes) and Bedding(Yes)
- Half Board, Self Catering
Each lodge sleeps up to six people in 1 king size bed, 2 single beds and 1 double cabin bed.
There is a lounge and separate dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Small fridge freezer.
En suite shower room and wash room. Hot and cold water on demand.
Private veranda. Hot tub.
- None, everything is private
- Children's Play Area
A small honesty shop will be opening soon.
What to bring?
We have tried to anticipate everything you will need for your stay.