Description of Riverside Glamping
For a luxury glamping experience in the heart of Snowdonia, why not book a stay in one of our handcrafted tented lodges or Cabans as we call them at Riverside.
The perfect family break or romantic retreat on the banks of the beautiful River Seiont.
Sleeping a family of 6, or 5 adults, the Cabans Feature:
– Beds ready made for your arrival.
– Kingsize bed, 2 single beds, cupboard bed (sleeping 2 children or 1 adult ).
– Wood burning stove.
– Victorian slipper bath, toilet & sink.
– Hot water.
– Covered veranda.
– Private patio area & picnic table.
– Japanese wood fired hot tub.
– Cast iron chimney barbeque.
– Tealights & lanterns.
The Cabans are completely off grid allowing you to truly unwind from the hustle and bustle of modern life!
On our 4* family campsite, just a few minutes walk away you will also find the following facilities available to all our Caban guests:
– Reception area with tourist info, maps and small shop.
– Phone charging lockers.
– 4* shower facilities including family room, baby changing & hairdryers.
– Children’s play area, table tennis, volleyball & pool table.
– Free Wi-Fi.
Our onsite Bistro, The Mill, is a very popular venue for a Welsh breakfast, light lunch, or on a Friday & Saturday evening, a delicious Bistro menu using locally sourced ingredients.
The Mill has a full licence so you can enjoy a glass of wine or cold Peroni on the balcony.
Tented Lodge Cabans
- 3 Units
- Sleeps: 6 Persons
- Toilets (Private) , Showers (Shared)
- Towels(Yes) and Bedding(Yes)
- Self Catering
Luxury handcrafted tented lodges orCabans as we call them at Riverside on the banks of the River Seiont. Each Caban sleeps a family of 6 or 5 adults.
One of our Cabans, Caban Masarn (Welsh for Maple Cabin) accepts dogs.
Each Caban has a woodburning stove, private patio with wood fired hot tub, chimnea barbeque & picnic table.
Single gas ring for a quick panad (cuppa in Welsh!)
All bedding & towels are provided and beds are made on arrival.
The Caban has its own private facilities.
However if you wish to use the main campsite shower facilities during your stay these are shared with other guests.
- Children's Play Area
What to bring?
- Basic Provisions
To really make the most of your stay we recommend swimwear both for the hot tub and a quick dip in the river Seiont.
For children it's a good idea to bring wetsuits & paddling shoes for the river.
Wellies (it is Wales after all!).