Description of Carnebo Yurts
A stay in a Yurt is far from your average holiday, where else can you feel so close to nature and be tucked up in a warm, comfortable bed by the end of the day!
Each Yurt has been lovingly furnished with beautiful rustic wooden furniture and the grounds around the yurts has some fantastic facilities to enjoy including an outdoor heated pool and children’s play area.
Our yurts sleep 4 and come with:
• 5 Foot double bed (King size) with fresh cotton sheets
• Day bed with 2 single beds in 3 yurts (the smaller yurts have 2 x single futons instead)
• Four Drawer Chest
• Bed Trunk with fresh towels (1 bath, 1 hand per person)
• TV Cabinet with 32 inch flat screen TV
• Round table with 4 stools
• Walk outside the Yurt onto a private decked area with seating and BBQ
The ‘Woodshed’ houses a communal kitchen where you will have access to a shared cooker and sink with each yurt having its own fridge and cupboard well stocked for your stay.
In the kitchen there are 2 washing machines and 2 metered dryers.
The building has separate mens and womens toilet and shower facility each having two shower cubicles, two toilets and two sinks with vanity mirror and sockets.
We also provide a private disabled washroom and toilet.
- 5 Units
- Sleeps: 4 Persons
- Toilets (Shared) , Showers (Shared)
- Towels(Yes) and Bedding(Yes)
- Self Catering
5 Foot double bed (King size) with fresh cotton sheets.
Day bed with 2 single beds or 2 x single Futons in the smaller 5M yurts.
Wardrobe, Four Drawer Chest, Bed Trunk with fresh towels (1 bath, 1 hand per person).
TV Cabinet with 32 inch flat screen TV, Round table with 4 stools, Rugs.
Walk outside the Yurt onto a private decked area with seating and BBQ.
- Shared Showers
- Shared Toilets
- Washing Up
- Children's Play Area
- Swimming Pool
Please note Wi-Fi is available through a Dongle and signal can be intermittent.
What to bring?
- Basic Provisions
- First Aid Kit