A unique village atmosphere offering 20 spacious and contemporary yurts, set in woodlands close to Dartmoor and the beaches of South Devon
Sleeps: 2-6 in each yurt, 15 yurts
Tariff: From £175 for short breaks; £295 per week
Note: Open Easter to October, also New Year
Set in 40 acres of beautiful woodland in South Devon, the folks at Yurtcamp have created a unique village atmosphere around a collection of 20 contemporary styled yurts, each able to accommodate up to 6 people with the larger ones featuring partitions to create separate bedrooms.
Yurtcamp is a great venue for events and group gatherings, we have a large event tipi seating up to 100 which is available to hire.
Our fully licensed ‘Wood Cafe’ is open for breakfast and hearty meals during our main season using locally sourced produce and also serves local beers and ciders.
The ‘Wood Cafe’ also caters for events offering hog roasts and barbeques.
Yurtcamp is also fully licensed for weddings and offers a unique informal venue for your special day.
- 20 contemporary yurts, each offering accommodation for up to 6 people
- Unique yurt village atmosphere
- Fully equipped with log burners and camping stoves
- Partitioned bedrooms with full size beds, plus duvets and pillows
- Tables, chairs and lanterns
- Brand new toilet and shower facilities with hairdyers and mirrors
- Covered games area with table tennis and skittles
- Children’s play area
- Fully licensed ‘Wood Cafe’
- Full catering facilities
- Licensed for weddings
- Great for groups
- Sorry no dogs
- Close to Dartmoor and the beaches of South Devon