Woodpecker Yurt at Mount Hall, Essex
Delightful yurt set in its own private orchard in the heart of stunning Constable country near the Suffolk border
Sleeps: 2 in yurt, 2 additional in bell tent
Tariff: £95 per night for 2 in yurt; additional £15 per person per night for bell tent or in yurt
Note: Open April - October
Woodpecker Yurt is situated in its own private orchard and vegetable garden, far enough away from the house to give guests complete privacy with the luxury of a comfortable bed and your own hot shower a stone’s throw away.
The yurt comes with its own shower/wet room with flushing loo, kitchen with cooker, small fridge and prep area.
We also provide a gas bbq, fire pit with cooking grill, picnic bench and Adirondack chairs.
Mount Hall, a secluded and peaceful Grade II listed Queen Anne House set within 14 acres of gardens and fields, on the edge of the Dedham and Stour Vales.
We are only 4 miles from the centre of Colchester, where there are lots of things to see and do, and close to the beautiful Suffolk villages of Nayland, Stoke by Nayland and Dedham in the heart of stunning Constable country.
- 1 Yurt (sleeps 2)
- Additional bell tent if required (sleeps 2)
- Wooden flooring
- Double bed
- Bed linen provided in yurt, but guests must bring own bedding for bell tent
- Outside picnic bench
- Gas BBQ
- Fire pit with grill for campfire cooking
- A basket of logs is provided, more are available at a small cost
- Indoor games: Scrabble, Jenga, cards and books
- Outdoor games: Croquet and Swingball
- Indoor space with darts and table football
- Exclusive use of facilities in private converted cowshed, including:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wet room with hot shower and flushing toilet