Ty Parke Farm Camping, Pembrokeshire
Enjoy a spot of luxury camping in a yurt at this peaceful campsite near St. David's on the Pembrokeshire coast
Sleeps: up to 4 in each yurt
Tariff: See website for prices
Note: Open Easter to mid-September
We have three luxurious yurts (and ten camping pitches) dotted around our 52 acre farm near St. David’s in Pembrokeshire.
Each pitch has its own picnic table and plenty of space to spread out.
The farm is situated up a long track, well away from roads, noise and lights. The only sounds you are likely to hear are the natural sounds of the countryside.
No camping holiday is complete without a campfire. So in addition to the wood-burning stoves inside the yurts, each has its own outside fireplace – and there is always a plentiful supply of firewood in the wood shed.
Please note that there is a small charge for firewood.
The solar heated hot showers, lavatories and washing-up facilities are kept scrupulously clean and are of a very high standard.
The two hideaway yurts also each have a private use compost loo.
There is also a washing machine, washing line and two fridges. We have a large barn where you can leave bikes, kayaks, surfboards etc.
You are invited to walk, explore and play in our little nature trail, which runs through five acres of the land alongside a small stream. You can also watch a new woodland in the making – in the past four years we have planted over 18,000 trees.
Ty Parke is located in the north west corner of Pembrokeshire – the part favoured by adventurers, walkers and young families.
The sea surrounds us on three sides, so you are never more than a 5-15 minute drive from a quiet beach, a secret cove or a tiny harbour.
Solva, Penycwm, Porthgain, Abereiddi, Abercastle, Aber Mawr and Aber Bach are all a short distance from here – as are the more popular beaches of Whitesands and Newgale. These are great for surfing and body-boarding and have lifeguards on duty throughout the summer.
- 3 luxury yurts
- 10 regular camping pitches
- Each yurt includes:
- Wooden floor with rugs and sheepskins
- Double bed
- Two single futons
- All bedding, duvets, pillows and fresh linen
- Wood-burning stove
- Tables and chairs
- Solar-powered lighting
- Outside campfire place
- Specially made camping grill for your evening BBQs.
- Two campfire benches
- Fully equipped, covered camp kitchen adjacent to each yurt
- Two-ring gas cooker
- Full range of utensils, plates, cups, bowls, wine glasses, coffee pot etc.
- Picnic table
- Solar lighting including fairy lights
- Private use compost loo for the two hideaway yurts (coming soon)
- Lots of space with views over rolling farmland
- Shared facilities include:
- Solar heated hot showers
- Washing-up facilities
- Washing machine, washing line and two fridges
- Large barn where you can leave bikes, kayaks, surfboards etc