Suffolk Retreats, Suffolk
Well appointed yurts in a private secluded location near the medieval village of Clare in the west Suffolk countryside
Sleeps: 4 per yurt
Tariff: See website for prices
Note: Open April - October
Made of the highest quality materials, each yurt has its own solid oak locking front door for complete security as well as a beautifully carved oak window.
They are each sited on a solid wooden base giving a wonderful wooden floor inside as well as making the yurt stable and secure.
All materials used are fire retardant and every attention to detail has been put into its overall construction making it not only authentic but luxurious in every way.
The interiors are fully insulated giving a lovely warm feel, and have been tastefully designed combining natural materials and relaxing colours for an under the stars experience you will never forget.
Each yurt is fully furnished to the highest standard with wrought iron double bed, a day bed which converts into 2 x single beds or 1 x king sized.
A futon can also be provided for a child if required. All bed linen with duvets are provided.
The yurts also feature wood burning stoves with oven too.
Outdoor tables and chairs are provided outside each yurt. BBQ available upon request for £5 per night.
Please note: There is no electricity in the yurts but you can recharge mobile phones in the ‘Chill Area’ and get internet access if required.
There is a fully fitted toilet and shower block just a short walk from each yurt.
Parking is a short walk from your yurt and trolleys will be provided for help with luggage.
Families and couples all welcome.
Please kindly note: Sorry, no pets.
- 2 Luxury Yurts
- Set on solid wooden base
- Wooden flooring with rugs
- Double bed
- Day bed which converts to 2 x singles or 1 x king sized bed
- Futon can be provided for a child if required
- Bed linen, pillows and duvets provided
- Wood burning stove
- Chest of drawers
- Crockery and cutlery for up to 5 people
- Cool Box
- Indoor dining table and chairs
- Outdoor table and chairs
- BBQ at a small extra charge
- Shared facilities include:
- Toilet and shower block a short walk from each yurt
- Explore our private grounds
- Picnic tables scattered about in various places
- Free Parking
- Facilities available in the ‘Chill Area’ include:
- Air hockey table
- Football table
- Pool table
- Various board games
- TV area with large sofas
- Microwave oven for heating up snacks
- Wi-Fi internet access at a small extra cost
- Place to charge up mobile phones if required
- Plenty of seating for those who just want to sit and “chill”