Unique in every way, these deluxe shepherd huts are situated on an award-winning holiday park with magnificent sea views
Sleeps: up to 5 per shepherd hut
Tariff: From £150 per night in low season, minimum 2 night stay
Note: Open April – October
New for 2013 and unique in every way, our Scamperhuts offer unforgettable holidays where you can truly relax and unwind.
Situated in their privately landscaped locality with panoramic views of the sea and countryside, at the award winning Three Cliffs Bay Holiday Park, our Scamperhuts harmonise with their surroundings whilst providing a supreme luxury camping experience.
From alfresco dining to simply savouring the spectacular views, whatever the weather, your personal canopy deck is at your disposal to help bring the outside in.
Designed in soft, warm tones and natural materials, our Scamperhuts deliver a feeling of calm and comfort to your invaluable vacation.
Your Scamperhut will be fully dressed with all bedding & linen for your arrival, and we even provide towel bails per person at no extra cost for your convenience.
Your safety is important to us, therefore all Scamperhuts are fully equipped with up-to-date first aid kits, fire extinguishers, fire blankets and carbon monoxide alarms.
All our appliances are gas certified and all electrical equipment is safety tested on a regular basis.
So what else makes the site so popular?
- An eight minute walk to the beach
- 52 acres of cliff walks to explore
- Close to beaches that offer surfing, wind surfing, kayaking and water skiing
- Pony trekking centres nearby
Gower was the first part of the UK to be designated an ‘area of outstanding natural beauty’ almost 60 years ago and it has lost nothing of its charm.
The peninsula doesn’t only offer spectacular beaches, there are castles to explore, medieval churches and even pre-historic burial mounds.
Plus you have the option of nipping into the seaside village of Mumbles to spend time in one of its cafes or bistros or browse amongst its boutique shops.
- 6 Deluxe Shepherds Huts (each sleeping up to 5)
- Double bed with under storage
- Two fold-down, laddered-access single beds
- Additional floor mattress upon request
- All bed linen provided
- Towel bale per person included
- Compact but well equipped kitchen with fridge and freezer compartment
- Electric wood burner effect stove
- Fold-down dining table and chairs.
- Coat hooks and boot rack.
- TV with in-built DVD player
- Up-to-date first aid kits
- Fire extinguishers, fire blankets and carbon monoxide alarms
- Shared on-site facilities include:
- Great free shower, toilet, washbasin facilities
- Family shower rooms
- Disabled shower rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free Wi-fi
- Pet friendly
- A lovely on-site shop for essentials
- Free car parking