Long Valley Yurts, Peak District
Comfy yurt camp on a farm, nestled in the heart of Britain's first National Park: the Peak District
Sleeps: 5 per yurt
Tariff: From £285 per 3 night weekend/4 night midweek stay
Note: Open April - November
Half way between Bakewell and Matlock amidst the rolling hills and dales of the White Peak with breathtaking scenery at every turn come and experience a break away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Kick off your shoes, relax and watch the stars shine through the skylight. Come and experience ‘living in the round’ for yourselves and enjoy a holiday with a difference. One you will never forget.
With hand made wood burning stoves to keep you toasty and warm, flickering solar fairy lights, solar lighting, comfortable beds and warm duvets this really is a luxury camping or ‘Glamping’ as we like to call it!
Each yurt is furnished with a distinctly Moroccan feel, with thick woolen rugs, hanging lantern and colourful throws.
Ideal for families, friends, romantics, those in search of adventure or those who simply just want to do absolutely nothing.
“Wow! What a unique and wonderful experience. So much more luxurious than camping and much more fun than a B & B. Very cosy and beautiful surroundings – very special. We will miss it here. Thank you.” Paula and Charlie, Manchester.
- 4 spacious yurts
- Raised wooden floors covered with colourful Moroccan rugs
- Comfortable futon style beds: singles and doubles
- Solar powered fairy lights and lighting
- All bed linen provided
- Wood burning stove and a large hot plate
- A fully equipped and functional kitchen
- Gas hob and grill, no charge for gas
- Games chest, full of games retro and new
- Great pubs just a short walk away
- Stunning scenery
- Shared facilities on-site include (see website for full list of facilities):
- Brand new toilet/ shower blocks including family room
- Home-cooked farm breakfast available to pre-order