Lincoln Yurts, Lincolnshire
A selection of fabulously themed yurts at an equestrian centre in the Lincolnshire countryside
Sleeps: 2 - 4 per yurt
Tariff: From £65 per night in low season
Note: Open all year round
Gothic – 6 foot high black gothic bed and furniture.
French – Four-poster bed and French cream distressed furniture.
Oriental – Traditionally painted oriental furniture and a heated king size water bed.
African – Rosewood lattice furniture with safari inspired soft furnishings.
Mongolian – 100% Mongolian furniture imported by ourselves from Mongolia and made especially for us by the yurt manufacturer.
On our site we have a shared 32 x 10 foot cabin with flushing toilets and shower room all of which are finished to a high standard.
We also offer some additional extras for group bookings and parties here is a list of some of what we do:
- We can supply at an extra charge a PA system for celebrations, however we do have a curfew at 12 am at weekends and music must stop after midnight as we are part of an 11 acre site that is home to many animals and wildlife… oh and a couple of humans too!!
- We can supply a children’s entertainer for the little ones. We have a face painter and dance artist who can cater for children’s parties.
- Holistic therapies can be performed in your yurt as we have our very own fully trained and qualified Reiki master who will carry out several different therapies such as reflexology, Indian head massage, hot stone massage, hopi ear candle, reiki, pedicures and manicures, seaweed wraps. Please enquire for a full price list and bookings.
- Stand up casino. This is a real fun night as its not real money so you don’t have to worry about betting the house or the wife away. Two trained croupiers will entertain and teach novice would be gamblers on how to play roulette and blackjack. Prices start from £40 per person for the whole evening.
- Breakfast in bed. If you’re feeling a little too relaxed to cook then we can provide a full English breakfast on arrival please speak to Darren to check for availability and menu choice. Prices start from £5.95.
- Welcome flowers and champagne. Prices start from £30. Please contact us no more than 48 hours prior to arrival for requirements and price.
- Horse riding lessons. Brenda is our fully qualified instructor and can provide both adults and children with treks and lessons available in 1/2 and 1 hour sessions. Prices available on request.
We can also cater for group bookings.