Description of Purple Plum Glamping
Chadbury Farm is home to Purple Plum Glamping, which is a small secluded glamp site, with a handful of fully furnished bell tents tucked away on one of the most traditional plum farms in the Vale of Evesham.
Alongside plums, Chadbury Farm is also home to Chadbury Farm shop, which stocks a wide range of farm and locally sourced produce including a fine range of delicatessen items, wines, ciders, beers & ales and a selection of locally sourced meats for your BBQ!
Our fantastic glamping site comprises of eight fully furnished bell tents which come with the following included:
– Fully furnished with ready made double bed with all linen provided (including duvet, blankets and towels)
– Hot showers and proper flushing toilets
– Full cooking facilities (including pots, pans, cutlery etc)
– Wood burning stove providing fantastic heat source with combined hot plate for cooking facility
– Nifty kettle attached to the stove for easy hot water for tea and coffee
– Warm rugs and matting under foot
– Moroccan lanterns and solar lighting to create a magical ambiance come night time
– Windows and roll up sides for warm breezy days
– Safe parking
– Outdoor seating area
– Area for private camp fire
The farm is located just two miles outside of Evesham where there are several good restaurants including Indian, Thai, Chinese and traditional pub food so why not visit over the summer and experience stylish, hassle free glamping at Purple Plum!
- 8 Units
- Sleeps: 6 Persons + 4 extra bed(s)
- Toilets (Shared) , Showers (Shared)
- Towels(Yes) and Bedding(Yes)
- Self Catering
Staying in a luxury bell tent is a hassle free way to go camping in style and comfort!
Our Bell Tents are 100% cotton canvas, which unlike nylon, means they are cool in the day and warm at night and this gives you the best glamping experience.
Each tent is 5 metres wide, which gives you almost twenty square metres of living space.
- Shared Showers
- Shared Toilets
- Washing Up
- None, everything is private
What to bring?
Most of what you will need is already here, but along with suitable clothing for the outdoors a small torch can be handy.