Description of Golden Valley Glamping
Meadowbank Farm, located in the Golden Valley, is one of the most beautiful and rural areas of the country.
Set in over 25 acres of pastureland at the foot of the Black Mountains, we have the perfect location for some countryside bliss!
Local to the glamping site is the Crown Inn pub and award winning Hopes Village Shop (both are a 3-4 minute walk away).
Golden Valley Glamping is also close to local market towns, Hay-on-Wye and Abergavenny.
Our luxury bell tents are spread over two small glamping fields with three bell tents in each field, all are just a short walk from the car parking area and hot showers and toilets.
We provide a utility shed with a shared fridge to keep your food cool, electric kettle and electricity points.
All of our accommodation includes the following:
– Ready made double bed with all linen provided (including duvet, blankets and towels)
– Hot showers and toilets
– Full cooking facilities, pots, pans, cutlery etc
– Wood burning stove with combined hot plate for cooking facility
– Nifty kettle attached to the stove for easy hot water for tea and coffee
– Warm rugs and matting for under foot
– Moroccan lanterns and solar lighting to create a magical ambience come night time
– Windows and roll up sides for warm breezy days
– Secure parking area
– Picnic tables and outdoor seating area
– Private camp fire area
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions that you may have and we hope to see you soon!
- 8 Units
- Sleeps: 6 Persons + 4 extra bed(s)
- Toilets (Shared) , Showers (Shared)
- Towels(Yes) and Bedding(Yes)
- Self Catering
Our Bell Tents are 100% cotton canvas, which unlike nylon, means they are cool in the day and warm at night and this gives you the best glamping experience.
Staying in a luxury bell tent is a hassle free way to go camping in style and comfort!
- Shared Showers
- Shared Toilets
- Washing Up
- None, everything is private
What to bring?
Most of what you will need is already here, but along with suitable clothing for the outdoors a small torch can be handy.