Description of Apple Wood Glamping
Welcome to Apple Wood Glamping.
Located on one of the most traditional and beautiful apple farms in Worcestershire, the farm contains over twelve thousand apple trees, which produce over twenty tonnes of apples each year, used to produce some of the finest cider in the county.
Our Bell Tents can sleep 2-6 people and our Luxury Yurts can sleep up to eight (so both are great for young families, groups of friends or romantic couples) and prices are per tent rather than per person.
Our facilities offer secure parking, hot showers and flushing toilets, fridges, power points, outdoors seating areas, BBQ and area for private camp fire.
All of our accommodation includes:
– Fully furnished bell tents in three exotic decors (Thai, Egyptian or Indonesian interiors)
– Ready-made double bed with all bed linen provided (including duvet, blankets and towels)
– Hot showers and proper flushing toilets
– Wood burning stove providing fantastic heat source with combined hot plate for cooking facility
– Nifty kettle attached to the stove for easy hot water for tea and coffee
– Full cooking facilities, pots, pans, cutlery etc
– Warm rugs and matting for under foot
– Moroccan lanterns and solar lighting to create a magical ambience come night-time
– Windows and roll up sides for warm breezy days
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions that you may have and we hope to see you over the summer!
- 7 Units
- Sleeps: 6 Persons + 4 extra bed(s)
- Toilets (Shared) , Showers (Shared)
- Towels(Yes) and Bedding(Yes)
- Self Catering
Our Bell Tents are 100% cotton canvas, which unlike nylon, means they are cool in the day and warm at night and this gives you the best luxury camping in England.
Each tent is 5 metres wide, which gives you almost twenty square metres of living space.
Staying in a luxury bell tent is a hassle free way to go camping in style and comfort!
Other Accommodation at Apple Wood Glamping
Staying in one of our luxury yurts is truly a unique and unforgettable experience. Our yurts measure 5.8 metres in diameter which gives an enormous amount of living space to comfortably accommodate 2-8 people at any one time.
Sourced by one of the finest producers of yurts in the UK, our luxury yurts are felt lined with several layers of cloth and canvas to keep you cool during the day and warm at night.
- Shared Showers
- Shared Toilets
- Washing Up
- None, everything is private
What to bring?
Most of what you will need is already here, but along with suitable clothing for the outdoors a small torch can be handy.