Yurt Holiday, Central Portugal
Romantic solar powered yurts set on an eco-friendly organic smallholding in the mountains of central Portugal
Sleeps: 2 - 4, depending on yurt
Tariff: £65 per night or £400 per week; per couple
Note: Open April to October
Our two yurts are self-contained and fully furnished and each has its own private bathroom, set in our smallholding of terraced land, which we manage organically.
Olives, vines and fruit trees surround the yurts; our own spring provides the water; and energy is solar powered.
Whether you’re looking for a lazy rural retreat, or an active holiday in the hills, there’s no better way to get back to nature without foregoing any creature comforts.
- 2 spacious and furnished yurts
- On raised wooden platforms
- 1 bell tent for families with children for £50 per week
- Wrought-iron double bed
- Children’s beds can be arranged upon request
- All bedding and towels are provided
- Solar powered: sufficient to run a laptop
- Separate private bathrooms with hot shower
- Water supplied by natural spring
- Substantial continental breakfast included in tariff
- Packed lunches and home cooked evening meals available as extras
- Space for additional tents: bring your own or hire one