Everything you need for a child-friendly glamping holiday in the Lot department of south-western France
Sleeps: up to 6
Tariff: From £750 per week in low season
Note: Open April - October
Pagel’s ‘Glamping in France’ experience offers a fun, adventurous and authentic way to reconnect with nature without compromise; featuring spacious and comfortable interiors with all home comforts and all of the normal baby, toddler and child facilities and toys you have come to expect from Pagel.
At night when you look up you see a sky full of stars and realise, at that moment, you are looking at the Milky Way. That is why the evenings at Pagel in our Moomba Lodge are so special.
The high-end facilities include everything from a complete furnished kitchen to delightfully comfortable beds, and from high chairs to your own bathroom just outside the lodge (under cover and in a beach hut wooden structure).
Constructed on a wooden platform of 72 m2 with a living area from 40 m2, the Moomba Lodge is themed for children (the name ‘Moomba’ is Sanskrit for for young lioness).
A childhood dream of an adventure with mummy and daddy: sleeping under the stars but safe and fenced in, with swimming and luxury facilities.
The Moomba Safari Lodge has use of all the communal facilities at Pagel including the weekly family meal/barbeque to meet all other families, and chef services.
Glamping in France has never been this glamorous, family-friendly and charming.
Pagel has five acres of beautiful land on a hillside with stunning views to the west and is near to many beautiful Bastide towns and medieval villages.
Within ten minutes drive are five fantastic restaurants including a Michelin star restaurant and Pagel can provide English babysitters.
- 1 spacious safari style canvas lodge
- Wooden platform
- Three comfortable bedrooms one double, one twin and then the children’s Cabin bed that can sleep two
- All bed linens included
- Child cot, highchair and all baby toddler practical items you may require
- Comfortable sofa in the lounge area
- A complete furnished kitchen with fridge and microwave oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Furniture fabricated from natural products
- Your own bathroom, outside your lodge on our decking under a canopy and housed in a wooden beach hut
- Outdoor seating for eating al fresco
- Washing machine in a central laundry room
- No need to bring your own things because everything you need is already there – glasses, cups, cutlery, pans, water, cooker etc!
- Internet – You can use a wireless connection near the indoor playbarn
- Child friendly
- Toy box in the tent as well as use of all ride on toys and play equipment around the land
- Outdoor heated saltwater pool and toddler pool and indoor play barn to be shared with other families