La Pierre Verte, Languedoc-Roussillon
Back-to-nature yurt holidays in private and enchanting woodland near the medieval town of Uzès in southern France
Tariff: From £45 per night
Note: Open from May until September
Run by a young English family, La Pierre Verte is an enchanting three acre oak woodland with olive trees, an organic vegetable garden, free roaming chickens, big skies and lots of room to unwind and relax.
This traditional Mongolian yurt is fully equipped and stands in a secluded field near to the organic vegetable garden, a good distance away from the main house where the hosts live.
Beautiful and spacious, the yurt offers the perfect place to experience a magical back-to-nature holiday in Languedoc-Roussillon, an area of outstanding natural beauty surrounded by vineyards and picturesque villages in southern France.
- 1 traditional Mongolian yurt
- 1 bell tent
- Fully furnished
- Wooden flooring with rugs
- Mains electricity inside yurt
- Comfortable double bed, plus 2 extra single beds for children or for groups of four
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Outdoor solar heated shower
- Separate composting toilet
- Fully equipped outdoor kitchen with gas hob, barbecue and small fridge
- All essential cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery
- Tables and chairs
- Swimming pool (opens 1st June)
- Organic vegetables and free-range eggs available to buy