Big Sur Getaway, California
Boutique glamping accommodation in gorgeous vintage caravans just off the Pacific Coast Highway at Big Sur
Sleeps: 2 adults + 2 children, depending on trailer chosen
Tariff: From $175 per night, per trailer
Note: Open all year round
Located in the heart of Big Sur, on the ocean side of Highway 1, our very sunny and bright property neighbors Andrew Molera State Park and is located a short drive up the hill on our private gravel road.
Choose from the following glamping accommodations at Big Sur Getaway:
1) Vintage Avion Trailer from 1974, 28 ft – interior 90% original, revamped with modern lighting, new flooring, modern heaters and vintage interior design. Sleeps 2 adults and up to 2 children. Pet friendly!
2) Vintage Airstream Safari from 1965, 22ft – interior completely rebuilt, featured on DWELL Magazine online edition. Sleeps 1-2 adults.
The River Inn Village is just minutes away with a small deli, shops, restaurants and a massage studio.
Our place offers breathtaking mountain views, gorgeous sunsets, a distant ocean view and lots of peace and quiet.
Note: the photos on our website were all taken on our property.
- 1 Vintage Avion Trailer (sleeps 2 adults and up to 2 children)
- 1 Vintage Airstream Safari Trailer (1 -2 adults)
- Amenities for both trailers include:
- Galley kitchen
- Full bath
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Dishes provided
- Outdoor firepit
- Outdoor seating