Go Glamping is currently undergoing a major transformation and the new version of our website will be publicly launched on January 6th, 2014.
Until then, we are not accepting any new listings.
If you have a suitable camp and would like to advertise on Go Glamping, then please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why advertise on Go Glamping:
Go Glamping was the first, and therefore the leading, website dedicated to this new form of camping and consequently attracts the attention of the travel media worldwide with our members’ accommodation, as well as our website, consistently gaining valuable press exposure.
Our ongoing marketing and press activities are clearly evident in the number media articles we have so far attained, and continue to gain.
Here is just a small selection media highlights:
- The Guardian: The 10 best campsites for luxury – April 2011
- Daily Mail: Website of the week – August 2010
- The Guardian: Europe’s poshest, coolest camping experiences – May 2010
- El Pais: Vacaciones en un camping ’boutique’ – September 2010
- Baby London Magazine: Glamping – August 2010
- Marie Claire Italy: Camping-chic suites – July 2010
Many more press articles featuring our website can be found over on the right sidebar under our ‘press’ tab.
Go Glamping attracts thousands of targeted visitors each day.
In July 2010, our website received more than 80,000 visitors generating over 500,000 page views – in one month alone! Staggering figures given how relatively new our website is.
If you own unusual camping accommodation such as yurts, tipis, bell tents, safari tents, gypsy caravans, roulottes, shepherd’s huts, vintage caravans, eco-domes, treehouses etc, then Go Glamping is the number 1 place to promote your property.
About our website:
Go Glamping was launched on January 1st 2009 and within a few weeks managed to get featured in the national press, with The Guardian recommending Go Glamping as “a great place to start” for anyone looking for unusual camping holidays.
Here’s an actual PDF of the article as it appeared in the newspaper (we’re item number 7):
The article put us firmly on the map as other publications quickly became aware of Go Glamping.
To this day our website continues to attract the attention of the leading travel media and has been featured in various articles, some of which you can see in our ‘Press’ tab over on the right of this page.
We have gained presence and exposure in the following ways:
- Number 1 in Google for ‘glamping’ including variations
- Number 1 in Google for the term ‘luxury camping’
- Google page rank of 5/10
- Frequently featured in the travel media around the world
- Featured in over 50 popular web design galleries – see ‘Accolades’ in the sidebar
- Mentioned in numerous travel and design blogs – see ‘Blogs’ in the sidebar
- Created a glamping channel on You Tube – upload your glamping videos!
- Bookmarked publicly by nearly 400 people on Delicious.com*
- Consistently discussed and linked to numerous times on Twitter.com
* Note: our closest rival has only attained 13 public bookmarks in the same timescale! Delicious.com is owned by Yahoo!
We also post new additions to Go Glamping on Twitter. As you will see, we are gaining an increasing number of followers, many of whom are involved in travel such as journalists and A-list travel bloggers.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone – ever!
Please read the following carefully…
As soon as your payment is received we will begin the process of listing your accommodation on our website. This is currently a manual process and is included in our listing fee.
Therefore, we cannot offer refunds.
Your listing will remain on our website for the agreed term of 12 months from the date of publication, after which you will have the option to renew.
Since we operate our website using a hands-on approach, we review all orders before commencing the listing process and consequently will notify customers if their accommodation is not appropriate for our website.
In such rare circumstances we will refund the listing fee in full within 48 hours.